Tuesday 14 January 2014

DIRTY LOOKS

 






 

It's no secret my hair is ridiculously thin. I've tried all the different products to give my hair some life but noooothing has worked. I came across Dirty Looks hair extensions as one of my friends has them and the quality of them was unreal!
 
They are really nicely packaged in a lilac box and includes a little book showing you how to care and put on the extensions. The actual extensions come in a plastic sealed package with two sections. This is really helpful as the smaller section has one lot in so you can ensure you've bought the right colour and length! If not you can just send them back.
 
I got Bobby Glam full head hair extensions Triple Weft in Malibu Blonde, 20-22 inches long. My original plan was to dye all of them pink, to make sure they would be a match to my own hair. After trying to put them all on I realised there were loads! I think its partly to do with how thin my hair is that I couldn't put all of them in at the same time. This is brilliant cause its aloud me dye half of them pink and keep the others blonde for when my hair fades back.
 
I'd defiantly recommended getting some!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your hair! ♥♥
    Great post doll, I recently got some extensions too!
    Check the post out at LOVEFROMSIMMIE.COM

    Stay beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab, loving them!! xx

    ReplyDelete