Thursday 29 January 2015

LULU SPRING SUMMER

So on the weekend of halloween I landed myself a new job selling in LuLu Guinness. I have been a fan of the designer since my friend introduced me to the brand at the beginning of first year. This week saw some of their Spring Summer range. The theme... Disco. Although the disco ball and head phones are not available yet these are some of my top picks so far.


 LuLu has been experimenting with faces for the last six years. This is her newest version. I love the cheeky feel to it. All on a polished Carve leather.



 My fav piece from the collection is this lips bag. Originally coming out as a wristlet clutch last season it has been developed into this handbag (bigger than it looks in the picture). The leather is amazing, nappa is the platinum of all leathers. And this design will be sure to get you noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment