Sunday 15 September 2013

LONDON

 


earings // ASOS
jumper // H&M
skirt // topshop
socks // topshop
shoes // shoebox
 

Visited London today with my house mates to research for our summer uni project. It is obvious that fashion week is on by all the amazing street style around! We visited all the major fashion areas, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Carnaby Street and Covent garden. Most are crazy expensive (£2,700 for a coat!) but it was fun.

So, I wore a H&M jumper, Topshop skirt, Topshop socks and Shoebox shoes. I did feel like I was making a bit of a statement in this outfit as more or less everyone else was starting to bring out the dark Autumn outfits but I loved the different aspects to it. I also love Fish braids! They are so easy to do, take hardly any time at all and make any outfit much more interesting.

P.s Met that girl from Hollyoaks!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment